Imatra Golf: Fact sheet
Application for Membership
- 18-hole park type golf course
- Double ended 300 meter practice range
- 2 target greens with bunker
- Short game practice facilities
- Putting practice green
- 1 resident professional golf instructor
- A inviting clubhouse with cafeteria
- Terrace overlooking to 18th green
- Dressing rooms with sauna
- Pro shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel
- Since 1987
- Par 72
- Course length:
- White tee 6123 m
- Yellow tee 5751 m
- Blue tee 5521 m
- Red tee 4952 m
- Slope: CR 71.7 (men/yellow) 72.8 (women/red)
- Slope 133 (men/yellow) 129 (women/red)
- Course Designer Kosti Kuronen
Imatra Golf is situated beside the Immala lake. It is only 5 minutes from Imatra city centre and 2 minutes from the K6 highway.
- Lappeenranta: 35 km
- Lappeenranta Airport 37 km
- Helsinki 280 km
- Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport 275 km
Nearest restaurant and lodgings:
For golf reservations:
Tel: (+358) 20 743 9350 Caddie MasterFax: (+358) 20 743 9351
Turkka Ollilainen General Manager of Golf
Tel: (+358) 400 242300
Rules & dress code at Imatran Golf
Starting times – are at 10-minutes intervals. Flights are made up as 4 balls, therefore players bookings 2 or 3 balls must expect to be paired up with another group.
Handicap certificates – green card. The maximum flights handicap sum can’t exceed 110.
Dress code – trousers made of denim material, tracksuits and tennis wear are not allowed. Men’s shorts must be at least Bermuda length. Men’s socks must be at least of ankle length. Men’s shirt must have collars and long or short sleeves. Ladies t-shirts without collar must have sleeves. Ladies t-shirts with collar may be sleeveless.
Metal spikes – are not allowed anywhere within Clubhouse or golf course.
Lockers – are available in the changing rooms – free of charge.